Term: Permanent Full-time
Location: North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Castleton Technology is a leader in software solutions for the Community Housing sector in Australia and internationally. With offices in North Sydney and in the UK, we employ over 200 staff. Our Australian team deliver software and services to clients in Australia and New Zealand, with a range of clients in the Community Housing, Agriculture, Manufacturing and Retail sectors.
We believe our staff are one of our greatest assets and are committed to providing them with the tools, resources and training they require to undertake their roles and continue to make Castleton Technology a leader in the marketplace.
About the Role
We are seeking a Solutions Consultant to join our MYOB Greentree Housing team. As a Solutions Consultant, you will be involved in software implementations, product support and documenting product modifications/enhancements; delivering high quality and expert service to our clients and internal stakeholders.
Our MYOB Greentree team manage our Housing Schema that is developed in-house, along with MYOB Greentree and Qlik products. MYOB Greentree is a fully integrated ERP system that contains CRM, Financial and HR/Payroll modules (amongst many others). As our clients are located across Australia and New Zealand, travel will be required from time to time.
- Provide application support for products and services offered by Castleton Technology, primarily MYOB Greentree.
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively and professionally in verbal and written communications to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement timeframes
- Undertake business analysis and scoping exercises with clients as part of new implementations and projects
- Produce scoping documents that clearly outline the client’s functional requirements to support their business processes
- Undertake workshops and product training with clients
- Complete setup and configuration of MYOB Greentree
- Complete data analysis and data migration as part of implementations and projects
- From time-to-time, attend client and industry forums as a representative of Castleton Technology
- Assist the development team with enhancements, modifications and new products
- Ensure that services are of a high quality to promote client outcomes.
- Assist the sales team in the production of tender response documents and product demonstrations
- Experience working with and supporting MYOB Greentree (highly desirable)
- Experience in financial/HR/payroll product support (highly desirable)
- Experience in building reports – both financial and general (highly desirable)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience as a support consultant/business analyst/implementation consultant
- Experience in either delivery of software solutions to the Community Housing Sector, or previous working experience within the Community Housing Sector (e.g. as a Tenancy Manager) is highly desirable
- Strong analysis and resolution skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Ability to deliver in line with Service Level Agreements/Project Schedules
- Experience in producing detailed functional requirements documentation is highly desirable
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies
- Be eager to learn and possess attention to detail
- Strive to excel in your role and deliver optimal service to clients
- Possess time management and multi-tasking skills, identifying ways to work efficiently and optimally.
- Show initiative in your role as you work with your team, our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Be able to travel to client site (both within Australia and overseas) including holding a current unrestricted drivers’ licence.
- Have the right to work and live in Australia.
What We Offer
Our staff are our greatest assets and are the beating heart of our business. The Australian leadership team (from the directors to the managers) strive to foster and promote a supportive, diverse, inclusive, and open work environment.
We are a growing successful business where we provide our staff (amongst many other things) with:
- flexible working conditions
- genuine career development
- ongoing training and mentoring
- quality tools and resources
If this sounds like a role for you, then send us your resume and a cover letter telling us about you, any notice period you need to give to a current employer (if applicable), your salary expectations and how your experience, aspirations and values are a match.